Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

90 728

And if I had the chance Id never let you go. Retrouvez Vanessa Paradis sur Facebook.


Always Be My Baby 歌詞 和訳 Verse 1 We were as one babe.

Be my baby 和訳. Be my be my baby Be my little baby My one and only baby Say youll be my darlin Be my be my baby Be my baby now My one and only baby Whoa oh oh oh. You were born to be my baby And baby I was made to be your man.

Billboard Pop Singles Chart and 4 on the UK s Record Retailer.

Be my be my baby be my baby now My one only baby Oh oh oh oh Be my be my baby. Ill make you happy baby just wait and see For every kiss you give me Ill give you three Oh since the day I saw you I have been waiting for you You know I will adore you til eternity.

And well linger on. Be My Baby - Ariana Grande 和訳 日本語訳和訳してほしい曲リクエスト受け付けてます.

Born To Be My Babyボーントゥビーマイベイビー歌詞和訳. But I bet he must have had a plan. That you were working my.

The night we met I knew I needed you so. Be my baby と Dont worry babyの翻訳は 中ほどにあります Whoa whoa.

Only God would know the reasons. And baby I was made to be your man. The night we met I knew I needed you so And if I had the chance Id never let you go So wont you say you love me Ill make you so proud of me Well make em turn their heads Every place we go So wont you please Be my be my baby Be my little baby I want it only say Say youll be my darling Be my.

Light a candle blow the world away. Cause you were born to be my baby And baby I was made to be your man. Ronettes - Be My Baby の歌詞は 4 か国に翻訳されています.

Be My Baby is a 1963 single written by Phil Spector Jeff Barry and Ellie Greenwich performed by The Ronettes and produced by Spector. Be My Baby歌詞和訳アリアナグランデ Ariana Grande Ariana Grande and We are on Honeymoon Avenue. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators.

Oh darlin cause youll always be my baby. Oh darlin cause youll always be my baby. Time cant erase a feelin this strong.

The Ronettes - Be My Baby. No way youre never gonna shake me.

Is to be my baby baby I just want to be sure that forever and more You would be my baby All Im asking you for when you walk out the door Is to be my baby baby Cause all this love is for you and you know That Im true And Ill be your baby And I want you to love me baby 日本語訳 あなたが他の娘と歩いているのを見たわ. Cause you were born to be my baby.

And Ill be your baby. When released as a single the song reached 2 on the US. The Ronettes - Be My Baby.








Pin On One Ok Rock





Pin By Krissylizhamil On Inpiration Melanie Martinez Coloring Book Melanie Martinez Anime Cry Baby Storybook


Pin On My Favorite Songs


Posting Komentar untuk " "