Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

90 728

Originally inspired by a police brutality incident witnessed by Renaldo Obie Benson the song was composed by Benson Al Cleveland and Gaye and produced by Gaye himself. Marvin Gayeが歌うWhats Going On愛のゆくえの歌詞ページふりがな付です歌い出しMother mother Theres too Many無料歌詞検索音楽情報サイトUtaTen うたてん ではMarvin Gayeの歌詞を一覧で掲載中フレーズ歌い出し作詞作曲でも検索できます.


Marvin Gaye Whats Going On Lyrics Youtube Marvin Gaye Go For It Quotes Lyrics

Whats Going On-歌詞-Mother mother Theres too many of you crying Brother brother brother Theres far too many of you dying You know weve.

What's going on 歌詞. I said hey whats going on. Whats Going On is an exquisite plea for peace on Earth sung by a man at the height of crisis. 4 Non Blondes - Whats Up 歌詞中文翻譯 會對這首歌有興趣是看了美劇 sense 8 裡面有一段是八個人一起感應唱著這首歌對這幕很有感覺 By the way sense 8題材相當不錯很有看的價值可惜的是他架構複雜前兩集需要鋪梗及介紹會較沉悶一些但好戲是.

Ooh ooh ooh And I try oh my God do I try I try all the time in this institution And I pray oh my God do I pray I pray every single day for a revolution And so I cry sometimes When Im lying in bed Just to get it all out Whats in my head And I am feeling a little. In 1970 Marvin Gaye was Motowns top male vocal star yet he was frustrated by the.

And I say hey hey hey hey I said hey whats going on. Ah whats going on 何が起こってるんだ.

Whats Going On Deluxe Edition50th Anniversary Available NowListen Here. Whats Going On -歌詞-ああ神様 どうして生きていく事は こんなに辛い事なんだろう感情がなくなってしまえば 苦しくないのにねえどうして人は言葉で人を殺せるようになってしまったんだろう画面から飛び出した文字はナイフみたいだ過去にもこうやって 人生めちゃくちゃにされて大切な仲間. The song marked Gayes departure from the Motown Sound.

Whats Going On is a song by American recording artist Marvin Gaye released in 1971 on the Motown subsidiary Tamla. Whats going on Yeah whats going on Ah whats going on In the mean time Right on baby Right on Right on Mother mother everybody thinks were wrong Oh but who are they to judge us Simply because our hair is long Oh you know weve got to find a way To bring some understanding here today Oh Picket lines and picket signs Dont punish me.

Right on baby すぐにだよ Right on すぐにやるんだ Right on すぐにだよ. Whats Going On Whats Going On 誰にも言えなくてもいいけれど Whats Going On Whats Going On このままお別れはないだろ 待ってよ ダメだよ ダメだよ 辛いよ Whats Going On 愛してるよ この手を掴んでよ 生き抜くことが 反撃のビートだ 傷は消えないけど Whats Going.

Whats Going On ホワッツゴイングオン. HttpsmarvingayelnktoWhatsGoingOnDeluxe Whats Going On Live Album.

Whats going on Ya whats going on Ah whats going on Ya whats going on Father father Everybody thinks were wrong Oh but who are they to judge us Simply because our hair is long Oh you got to find a way To bring some understanding here today Picket lines and picket signs Dont punish me with brutality Talk to me So you can see Whats.


What S Going On Song Lyrics Print Official Licensed Etsy Song Lyric Print Lyric Prints Songs


Marvin Gaye What S Going On Marvin Gaye Lyrics Marvin Gaye Lyrics


Marvin Gaye What S Going On Great Song Lyrics Marvin Gaye Lyrics Lyrics To Live By


Pin By Suzanne Cresswell On Music Makes My Soul Sing Great Song Lyrics Favorite Lyrics Cool Lyrics


What S Going On Marvin Gaye Song Lyrics Art Lyrics To Live By Music Quotes Lyrics


Marvin Gaye What S Going On Ahhh A Fave Of Mine And My Husbands I Listened To Marvin Gaye Since I Was 12 Great Song Lyrics Music Quotes Lyrics To Live By


Marvin Gaye What S Going On Lyrics From Album Sleeve Rock Hall Gospel Song Lyrics Unbelievable Facts Marvin Gaye


Heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa For 10 Hours Whats Going On Lyrics He Man High Five He Man I M Using This For Parenting I Said Hey Disney Parody Dark Disney


Pin By Linda Mccall On T Shirt Prints For Irons Great Song Lyrics Lyrics And Chords Marvin Gaye Lyrics


What S Going On Marvin Gaye Great Song Lyrics Marvin Gaye Lyrics Lyrics To Live By


Marvin Gaye Whats Going On Lyrics Marvin Gaye Lyrics Marvin Gaye Lyrics


4 Non Blondes What S Going On What A Song Heard It On The Radio Recently Great Song Lyrics Favorite Lyrics What S Up Lyrics


Posting Komentar untuk " "