Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

90 728

Dance With My Father

Dance with My Father was produced by Vandross and American music arranger and composer Nat Adderley Jr. Its hard not to feel all emotional when the great man sings about his memories of his late dad and it has been covered and performed countless times ever.


Dance With My Father Again Thanks Luther Luther Vandross Dance With My Father Luther

Luther Vandross Back when I was a child Before life removed all the innocence My father would lift me high And dance with my mother and me And then Spin me around till I fell asleep Then up the stairs he would carry me And I knew for sure I was loved If I could get another chance Another walk Another dance with him Id play a song that would never ever end How Id love love.

Dance with my father. With Richard Marx Vandross wrote the song based on his personal experienceThe lyrics recall childhood memories with Vandross father who used to dance. Dance with My Father is the thirteenth and final studio album by American RBsoul singer Luther VandrossIt was released by J Records on June 10 2003 in the United States. FOLLOW CoversPH on SPOTIFY.

Verse 1 C G Back when I was a child Am F Before life removed all the innocence C G My father would lift me high Am F And dance with my mother and me and then C Am Spin me around till I fell asleep Dm Am Then up the stairs he would carry me Dm And I knew for sure G I was loved Chorus C G If I could get another chance Am F Another walk. Luther Vandrosss classic ballad Dance With My Father will forever be one of the greatest tearjerker songs of all time. The guests teared up with us as we stepped into a new and better relationship.

The song was released on 30th May 2003 as a single from Vandross thirteenth and last studio album of the same name. Get Dance With My Father out now. His father died when he was young and Luthers most poignant memory of his dad was him dancing in the house with his kids which is where the idea concept of Dance With My Father came from.

Dance With My Father Lyrics. Thank you so much for always supporting CoversPH. Dance With My Father is one such song.

Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days With Easy Video Lessons. Dance With My Father by Luther Vandross. Back when I was a child Before life removed all the innocence My father would lift me high And dance with my mother and me And then spin me around til I fell asleep Then up the stairs he would carry me And I knew for sure I was loved If I could get another chance Another walk another dance with him Id play a song that would.

HttpsluthervandrosslnktolistenYD In 2003 Luther Vandross release. With Richard Marx Vandross wrote the song based on his personal experienceThe lyrics recall childhood memories with Vandross father who used to dance with him and his mother. Dance with My Father is the RIAA Gold-certified title track to singer and songwriter Luther Vandross thirteenth studio album.

This final album of his was his only studio project to make it to the top of the US. Marx and Vandross had collaborated in the past. My father would lift me high And dance with my mother and me And then spin me around til I fell asleep Then up the stairs he would carry me And I knew for sure I was loved If I could get another chance Another walk another dance with him Id play a song that would never ever end How Id love love love To dance with my father again.

Back when I was a child Before life removed all the innocence My father would lift me high And dance with my mother and me. Luthers father passed away when he was just seven years old. Luther Vandross Dance With My Father Listen to your favorite Luther Vandross songs.

Dance With My Father Again Luther Vandross Chords By. It was co-written by Luther Vandross and Richard Marx a successful songwriter and performer in his own right with hits like Hazard and tells the story of Luther Vandrosss childhood. Dance with My Father is the RIAA Gold-certified title track to singer and songwriter Luther Vandross 13th studio album.

Luther sang backup on Marx 1991 hit Keep Coming Back and the pair wrote Isnt There Someone for. 18 February 2019 1154. E10-11-13-13--11-10-8---6-8-10-10---6--3----- B----- G----- D----- A----- E----- Bb F Back when I was a child D DF F Before life removed all the innocence Bb F My father would lift me high D DF F And dance with my mother and me and then Bb D Spin me around till I fell asleep Dm Bb Then up the stairs he would car-ry me CE.

The album especially its title track was dedicated to Vandross late father and features production credits from Nat Adderley Jr Shep Crawford and Marcus Miller as well as guest appearances by singer Beyoncé RB. What a great honor and tribute to fatherhood. Adrian Ondiano November 27 2008 425pm G D Em7 Cadd9 e --3-- --2-- --3-- --3-- B --3-- --3-- --3-- --3-- G --0-- --2-- --0-- --0-- D --0-- --0-- --2-- --2-- A --2-- --0-- --2-- --3-- E --3-- --x-- --x-- --x-- Verse 1 G D Back when i was a child Em7 Cadd9 Before life removed all the innocence G D My father would lift me high Em7.

Luthers Dance with My Father was the song my daughter and I danced off at her wedding reception.


Dance With My Father Lyrics Luther Vandross Dance With My Father Luther Vandross Funeral Songs


If I Could Steal One Final Glance One Final Step One Final Dance With Him I D Play A Song That Would Never Ev Dance With My Father My Father Heart Quotes


Dance With My Father Dance With My Father I Love My Dad Funny Quotes


Dance With My Father Memorial Gift Night Light In Memory Etsy Dance With My Father My Father Memorial Gifts


Dance With My Father Sheet Music Luther Vandross Dance With My Father Sheet Music Piano Sheet Music Free


Song Lyrics Framed Print Dance With My Father Again Giftwrappedandgorgeous Co Uk This Gorgeous Framed Print Fe Dance With My Father Framed Prints Song Lyrics


Dance With My Father Luther Vandross Lyrics Dance With My Father My Father Luther Vandross


Dance With My Daddy I Miss My Dad I Miss You Dad Remembering Dad


Pin By Melissa Kyle On Family Dance With My Father Miss My Dad Miss You Dad


Luther Vandross Jennifer Hudson Dance With My Father Youtube Dance With My Father Luther Vandross Jennifer Hudson


Dance With My Father Radio Version By Luther Vandross Added To Father Daughter Dance Songs Playlist On Spotif Dance With My Father Luther Vandross Luther


Personalised Luther Vandross Dance With My Father Music Song Etsy Song Lyrics Art Picture Gifts Poster Prints


Posting Komentar untuk "Dance With My Father"