Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

90 728

Our brand new app is here. It was inspired by the death of RB singer Aaliyah in 2001 the September 11 attacks.


Jason Mraz Everywhere Live Mraz Organics Avocado Ranch Jason Mraz Love Songs Lyrics Love Songs

If I Aint Got You ライブ映像2016.

If i ain t got you 和訳. Some people live for the fortune Some people live just for the fame Some people live for t. Some people live for the fortune Some people live just for the fame Some people live for the power yeah Some people live just to play the game. Why does it feel so good.

If I aint got you baby あなたを手に入れられないのなら Some people want diamond rings ダイヤの指輪が欲しい人もいる Some just want everything ただ全部が欲しいって人もいる But everything means nothing でもそんなの何の意味もないの If I aint got you Yeah あなたを手に入れられ. Some people want it all But I dont want nothing at all If it aint you baby If I aint got you baby Some. If I Aint Got YouイフアイエイントガットユーはアメリカのシンガーであるAlicia Keysアリシアキーズが2004年にリリースした曲アルバムThe Diary of Alicia Keysに収録今回はこの曲の歌詞を和訳していきます.

IF I AINT GOT YOU ALICIA KEYS和訳Lyrics Alicia Keys - If I Aint Got You Official Video Some people live for the fortune Some people live just for the fame. If I aint got you-you-you あなたがいなければ意味がないのあなたが Some people want it all すべてを手にしたいとおもう人もいる But I dont want nothing at all だけど私は何もいらない baby あなたがいなきゃ何も If I aint got you baby あなたがいなきゃ何もいらない. If I Aint Got You was released in February 2004 topped the Hot RBHip-Hop Songs in May and peaked at number 4 on the US Billboard Hot 100 in July.

Little Glee MonsterによってIf I Aint Got Youための歌詞の日本語訳. I know what bad girls like. Download now for FREE httpssingkinglinkyt-descKaraoke sing along of If I Aint Got You by Alicia Keys from.

If it aint you baby If I aint got you baby Some people want diamond rings Some just want everything But everything means nothing If I aint got you Some people search for a fountain That promises forever young Some people need three dozen roses And thats the only way to prove you love them Hand me the world on a silver platter And what good. Ive got a question for you baby Chorus If it aint love.

Always a movie we aint saying much. Slow it down for me girl we aint gotta rush it we aint gotta rush it. Some people think that the physical things Define whats within And Ive been there before but that lifes a bore So full of the superficial.

Alicia Keys - If I Aint Got You一度はきいたことのあるあの名曲洋楽ラブソングをグラミーノミニーズの中から紹介してゆきたいと思いますこんな歌詞の意味だったのその歌詞に胸がキュンとなるかも聴くだけじゃなくいつか大切な誰かを想って歌いたくなるようなそんな名曲です. Intro Cmaj7 - Bm7 - Am7 - Gmaj7 Cmaj7 - Bm7 - Am7 - Gmaj7 Verse Gmaj7 Em7 Some people live for the fortune Am7 D7 Some people live. Official video for If I Aint Got You by Alicia KeysListen to Alicia Keys.

The song won for Best Female RB Vocal Performance at the 2005 Grammy Awards. Baby Im just your type. If I aint got you with me baby あなたがわたしといてくれさえすれば.

If i aint got you Alicia Keys. HttpsAliciaKeyslnkto_listenYDSubscribe to the official Alicia Keys YouTube.

If I Aint Got You is the 6th track on Keys second studio album The Diary of Alicia Keys.









Ain T Much Left Of Me Blackberry Smoke Guitar Chord Chart Guitar Chord Chart Guitar Chords Blackberry Smoke


Ransom Lil Tecca Guitar Chord Chart Guitar Chord Chart Ransom Guitar Chords





Posting Komentar untuk " "