Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

90 728

Got My Mind Set On You

Got My Mind Set on You also written as Got My Mind Set on You is a song written and composed by Rudy Clark and originally recorded by James Ray in. Proving that he could whip up a hit when he wanted to he released this very simplistic cover song and it was a huge commercial success.


January 16 1988 George Harrison Went To No 1 On The Us Singles Chart With Got My Mind Set On You An Old Favorite O George Harrison Beatles One The Beatles

A young man tries to win a ballerina figure in a claw machine to impress a girl who is watching George Harrison sing in an arcade movie device.

Got my mind set on you. Got My Mind Set On You however was his last single to chart. I got my mind set on you I got my mind set on you I got my mind set on you I got my mind set on you But its going to take money. A night to celebrate the music of George Harrison.

Create and get 5 IQ. I got my mind set on you I got my mind set on you I got my mind set on you I got my mind set on you And this time I know its for real The feelings that I feel I know if I put my mind to it I know that I really can do it I got my mind set on you Set on you I got my mind set on you Set on you But its gonna take money A whole lotta spending money. George Harrison performs in the first version of the music video Got My Mind Set on You from the album Cloud Nine recorded for Dark Horse Records.

Got My Mind Set On You Lyrics. I GOT MY MIND SET ON YOU Rudy Clark P 1987 from Gerge Harrisons LP Cloud nine Chorus Dm A7 Dm I got my mind set on. Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupGot My Mind Set On You Remastered 2004 George HarrisonCloud Nine 2004 GH.

Got My Mind Set on You Version 1 Video 1987 cast and crew credits including actors actresses directors writers and more. Estate Limited under exclusive l. Ive Got My Mind Set On You Lyrics.

Create and get 5 IQ. Got My Mind Set on You is a song written and composed by Rudy Clark and originally recorded by James Ray in 1962 under the title Ive Got My Mind Set o. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet.

George Harrison - Got My Mind Set On You Version II Official Music VideoSubscribe to not miss any updates and videos. GOT MY MIND SET ON YOU Rudy Clark 1987 from Gerge Harrisons LP Cloud nine Chorus Cm G7 Cm I got my mind set on you E. I got my mind set on you I got my mind set on you I got my mind set on you I know what I got to do Its gonna take money Whole lotta spending money.

There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Harrisons previous album was Gone Troppo which was released in 1982 and flopped. Recorded and filmed on 28th September 2014.


George Harrison Got My Mind Set On You Remastered Hd Update Classicrock Forthosewholiketorock Music Clips Music Lovers Good Music


Got My Mind Set On You George Harrison George Harrison Beatles One The Beatles


Harrison George Got My Mind Set On You Dark Horse 28178 4 Cassette Single October 1987 Dark Horse Cassette George


Got My Mind Set On You George Harrison I Also Remember The Stuffed Singing Animal Heads In The Music Video My Mind Mindfulness Music Lyrics


George Harrison Got My Mind Set On You Youtube Popular Music My Favorite Music George Harrison


George Harrison Got My Mind Set On You 1987 Uk Issue Original Etsy


Got My Mind Set On You Live By Brandon Flowers Was Added To My Discover Weekly Playlist On Spotify George Harrison Peace On Earth George


Got My Mind Set On You Was Directed By Gary Weiss And Was The Second Of 2 Videos Made For The Song The First Featured Alexis George Harrison George Harrison


George Harrison Got My Mind Set On You 1987 Uk Issue 7 Etsy George Harrison The Beatles Harrison


George Harrison I Got My Mind Set On You Talk Show I Got This George Harrison


George Harrison Got My Mind Set On You Version Ii Oldies Music George Harrison Best Rock Music


George Harrison Got My Mind Set On You Always My Favorite Beatle Beatles Music Music Music Love


Posting Komentar untuk "Got My Mind Set On You"