Chorus Whoa oh oh oh For the longest For the longest time. What else could I do.
Whoa oh oh For the longest For the longest.

The longest time 和訳. For the longest time. Billy Joel - The Longest Time.
Bingo Oh oh oh For the longest time Oh oh oh For the longest time 長い間長い間 If you said goodbye to me tonight There would still be music left to write What else could I do Im so inspired by you That hasnt happened for the longest time. Tomorrow Is a Long Time 和訳歌詞 ボブディラン Bob Dylan Bob Dylans Greatest Hits Vol. If tonight was not a crooked trail.
The Longest Time Billy Joel. Caught in my fears blinking back the tears I cant say you hurt me when you never let me near.
Billy Joel - The Longest Time 歌詞 Writer. Billy Joel 意訳. And time washes clean loves wounds unseen Thats what someone told me but I dont know what it means Cause Ive done everything I know to try and make you mine And I think Im gonna love you for a long long time.
If you said goodbye to me tonight. Tomorrow Is a Long Time 明日は長い時間. In 1983 Billy Joel released his album An Innocent Man an album that traces Joels musical history through his teenage years in the late 50s and early 60s.
The Longest TimeBilly Joel 和訳. Woah oh oh oh. MV付きでわかりやすいLong Long Long The Beatlesの歌詞と和訳.
The Longest TimeBilly Joel. I havent been there for the longest time. Whoa oh oh oh for the longest For the longest time Whoa oh oh for the longest For the longest time ああ 途方もなく長い間 ああ 途方もなく長い間 If you said goodbye to me tonight There would still be music left to write What else could I do Im so inspired by you That hasnt happened for the longest time.
If today was not an crooked highway. There would still be music left to write. Billy Joel The Longest Time ビリージョエル ロンゲストタイムの英語の歌詞を日本語に和訳翻訳した翻訳歌詞をどうぞ すごく長い間.
You left me waiting here a long long time ago. When you put your arms around me. But still they lead me back to the long winding road でもそれでも私は戻されてしまう.
Dont leave me standing here lead me to your door.

Asian Men Hairstyles 28 Popular Haircut Ideas For 2020 Asianhairstyles Asianhaircuts Asianmanbun Koreanha Asian Men Hairstyle Asian Hair Asian Man Haircut

The Moment Susan Boyle First Sang I Dreamed A Dream And Brought The World To Tears In 2021 Britain S Got Talent Britain Got Talent In This Moment

Quot Still Breathing Quot From The New Album 39 Revolution Radio 39 Get It At Http X2f X2f Smarturl It Green Day Lyrics Green Day Green Day Albums

Park Bo Gum Wallpapers Wallpaper Cave In 2021 Park Bo Gum Wallpaper Park Bo Gum Smile Bo Gum

Hal Leonard Bruno Mars Unorthodox Jukebox For Easy Guitar Tab In 2021 Unorthodox Jukebox Bruno Mars Treasure Bruno Mars

Dirol Chewing Gum Tv Commercial In Russian 1 Chewing Gum Tv Commercials Gum

Astrud Gilberto The Telephone Song Dramatic Music Telephone Song Jazz Artists

Did J Lo Just Drop 2016 S Summer Anthem Jennifer Lopez Songs Jennifer Lopez Jennifer Lopez News

18 Years Ago Northern Ireland As The Ira Ceasefire Began Northern Ireland Ireland Northern Ireland Troubles




Posting Komentar untuk " "