Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

90 728

I Shot The Sheriff

All of a sudden I saw sheriff John Brown Aiming to shoot me down So I shot - I shot - I shot him down and. Marley said that some of the song is true but would not say which parts.


Wanted Poster For The Shooting Of John Brown Bob Marley Legend Marley Bob Marley

Eric Clapton was part of the seminal bands Cream Blind Faith The Yardbirds and Derek The Dominos.

I shot the sheriff. As a result reggae music ensues. However he is falsely accused of shooting and killing the deputy sheriff of his area. Eric Clapton recorded this in 1974.

I Shot the Sheriff is a song performed by Bob Marley and the Wailers. But I swear it was in self-defence Where was the deputy. Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupI Shot The Sheriff Eric Clapton461 Ocean Boulevard 1974 Universal International Music BVReleased on.

Thats not really a sheriff its the elements of wickedness. I Shot The Sheriff is like I shot wickedness Bob Marley said in a 1975 interview. Watch Eric Clapton perform I Shot The Sheriff live from Chicago at Crossroads 2010.

182 rows I Shot the Sheriff is a song written by Bob Marley. The elements of that song is people been judging. Freedom came my way one day And I started out of town yeah.

In the songs lyrics the narrator kills a local sheriff after claiming the sheriff tried shooting him. I shot the sheriff but I swear it was in self-defense I shot the sheriff and they say it is a capital offense Sheriff John Brown always hated me For what I dont know Every time that I plant a seed He said Kill it before it grows He said Kill it before it grows I say I shot the sheriff but I swear it was in self-defense. I shot the sheriff Oh Lord.

Bob Marley and the Wailers 1973 classic I Shot the Sheriff seems plenty straightforward. Clapton didnt want to use this on the album because he thought it. Originally written by Bob Marley Claptons version of I Shot the Sheri.

Marley within the context of the song finds it prudent even necessary to shoot the sheriff. This song tells the story of a man who shoots a sheriff who is harassing him but is wrongly accused of killing the deputy. I Shot The Sheriff was written and originally recorded by Bob Marley in 1973.

I shot the sheriff But I swear it was in selfdefence. The song was first. In a moment of quiet pause however he refuses to give in to his baser instincts and refrains from shooting the deputy.

This was the last single Marley released with Peter Tosh and Bunny Wailer who left The Wailers to go solo. Clapton heard it when a member of his band played the Bob Marley album for him and convinced him to record it. I SHOT THE SHERIFF Eric Clapton from the album 461 Ocean Boulevard 1974 CHORUS Gm Cm Gm I shot the sheriff but I did not shoot the deputy Gm Cm Gm I shot the sheriff.

About I Shot the Sheriff Bob Marley here tells a story from the point of view of a narrator who admits to having killed the local sheriff and claims to be falsely accused of having killed the. I Shot the Sheriff was written by Bob Marley and featured on Bob Marley and the Wailers 1973 album Burnin.


I Shot The Sheriff I Shot The Sheriff Mood Positive Change


Eric Clapton I Shot The Sheriff Song Lyrics Songs Music Quotes Song Quotes Music Quotes Music Quotes Lyrics Inspirational Music Quotes Bob Marley Lyrics


I Shot The Sheriff Eric Clapton Drum Sheet Music Drummer Quotes Drums Sheet


Meaning To Bob Marley S I Shot The Sheriff Song I Shot The Sheriff Bob Marley Songs


Eric Clapton I Shot The Sheriff Sheet Music In G Minor Transposable Download Print Sheet Music I Shot The Sheriff Music


I Shot The Sheriff By B Marley I Shot The Sheriff Marley Sheet Music


I Shot The Sheriff Sheet Music Bob Marley


Song I Shot The Sheriff Chords By Eric Clapton 1974 With Lyrics For Vocal Performance And Accompaniment Chor Music Performance I Shot The Sheriff Eric Clapton


I Shot The Sheriff By B Marley I Shot The Sheriff Sheriff Marley


Marley I Shot The Sheriff Sheet Music For Drums Percussions I Shot The Sheriff Sheet Music Drums Sheet


I Shot The Sheriff Solo Tab Guitar Tabs Songs Eric Clapton Guitar Guitar Tabs


Bob Marley The Wailers I Shot The Sheriff The Wailers Marley


Posting Komentar untuk "I Shot The Sheriff"