Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

90 728

I Wanna Be Your Lover

Discover releases reviews credits songs and more about Prince - I Wanna Be Your Lover at Discogs. The song scored two weeks at No.


All photos stills clips and music are copyrighted to their respective owners.

I wanna be your lover. Got me going crazy man but I cant take it And it hurts to say this But Im all done All this he said she said Im through with it and I aint with. I Wanna Be Your Lover is a first single by Prince from his second album Prince. I Wanna Be Your Lover is the first track on Prince s second album Prince and two months prior to the albums release I Wanna Be Your Lover was released as the albums first single.

Complete your Prince collection. It was his first successful single gaining radio airplay and chart success. 1 on the RB singles chart during December 1979 and peaked at.

It was released on August 24 1979 as the lead single from his second album Prince. I Wanna Be Your Lover is a song by American recording artist Prince. In 1993 the track was included as the third track on Prince s compilation album The Hits 2 also included as the second disc of The Hits The B-Sides.

I wanna be your lover baby I wanna be your man I wanna be your lover baby I dont wanna be hers I wanna be yours Well the undertaker in his midnight suit Says to the masked man Aint you cute Well the mask man he gets up on the shelf And he says You aint so bad yourself I wanna be your lover baby I wanna be your man. Prince I Wanna Be Your Lover. I Dont Wanna Be Your Lover Lyrics.

The Cascades I Wanna Be Your LoverDISCLAIMER. I Wanna Be Your Lover is Princes first Top 40 Hit on one of his first successful singles in his illustrious career. I aint got no money I aint like those other guys you hang around And its kinda funny But they alw.

I Wanna Be Your Lover from Prince 1978 Listen to more Prince here httpslnktoPrinceStream Watch all the official Prince videos here httpbit.


Cover Prince I Wanna Be Your Lover


Prince I Wanna Be Your Lover Band Version Prince And The Revolution Prince Hit Songs


Prince I Wanna Be Your Lover Dutch 7 Vinyl Single 7 Inch Record 2710 Pop Songs Prince Songs


Prince I Wanna Be Your Lover 1979 Stereo Oldies Music Z Music My Music


Prince I Wanna Be Your Lover Prince Young Prince Prince Rogers Nelson


Prince I Wanna Be Your Lover Official Music Video Youtube Music Videos Prince Music Youtube Videos Music


Prince I Wanna Be Your Lover Official Video Music Videos Prince Prince Lets Go Crazy


I Wanna Be Your Lover Why You Wanna Treat Me Prince Music Videos Prince Music Prince Meme


Pin By Mlk On Otc Prince Rogers Nelson Prince Singer


6 Prince I Wanna Be Your Lover Official Music Video Youtube Prince Music Music Videos Youtube Videos Music


Prince I Wanna Be Your Lover Sheet Music In Bb Major Transposable Download Print Sheet Music Guitar Tabs Songs Prince


I Wanna Be Your Lover By Prince Reign Cover Art Prince


Posting Komentar untuk "I Wanna Be Your Lover"